College Vehicles

Facilities Management has a fleet of sedans, minivans, and twelve passenger vans available for authorized daily rental. You can submit a Vehicle Reservation Form to reserve a vehicle. Vehicles are reserved on a First Come First Served basis, so make sure you submit as soon as possible.

Keys must be picked up at the Facilities Management Office during our business hours.

Only the authorized driver is able to pick up the keys. If you are using a vehicle on the weekend, be sure to pick up the keys by 3:30 p.m. on Friday.

For Fleet Vehicle Emergencies, please see packet in the glovebox for instructions.