Student Employment

Grow. Achieve. Impact.

Student Employment opportunities are available for any students currently attending K College. For more information please see Human Resources.

For more information regarding student employment with Facilities, please contact Marcie Weathers at

What do I need to do to drive a Kalamazoo College vehicle or golf cart during my job?

Know, understand, and comply with the College Driving Policy and procedures.

Complete and submit a release for driving records. An email will be sent with record results and additional instructions, if appropriate. If approved, approvals are valid for one year.